SIO Academy’s baseball academy is the nation’s premier program for dedicated baseball players who want to play at the next level and perform at their peak in the classroom. While on-field development and position-specific training may consume practice time, test-prep, college placement, and academic growth fulfill the time off the diamond.
Inclusive of on-field baseball training, enhancement of playing time and experience through multiple teams, college recruitment exposure, and athletic growth from the strength and mental conditioning realms, the baseball academy molds student-athletes into the most sought-after athletes at college showcases and beyond.
SIO Sports offers training in strength, Agility, Conditioning, Bio-Mechanical Assessments, Hitting, Pitching, Catching, Individual Infield position, and outfield on an hourly and group rate.
Program & Alumni Accomplishments
- 170 D1 commitments since 2006
- 12 National Tournaments won since 2006
- 31 Student-athletes earned All-American honors
- 8 Alumni competed in the 2017 Road to Omaha
- 29 Student-athletes selected in MLB First Year Players Draft
- 30 Alumni have made MLB appearances